30th Annual Lebanese Food Festival
Join us this year as the proud parishioners of St. Anthony’s Maronite Catholic Church, 4611 Sadler Road in Glen Allen, Virginia, present their 30th Lebanese Food Festival.
Generations of families are preparing many homemade Lebanese foods to serve the public on May 16, 17 from 10am to 10pm and May 18 from 10am to 8 pm.
Festival-goers will enjoy authentic Lebanese cuisine. Experience the festive atmosphere with family and friends and savor the flavors and music of Lebanon.
- Rain or shine, we’ve got you covered with ample sheltered seating.
- Choose from a variety of traditional Lebanese appetizers, entrées, and desserts.
- New surprise offerings. Watch as they are prepared on site.
- Vegetarian choices are available.
- Need a little air conditioning; we’ll have seated-dinner options indoors.
- Authentic wine and beer offerings make the food taste even better.
- Enjoy traditional Lebanese music and watch our dancers in full colorful costumes as they perform folk dancing carried down from generations.
- Lots of open space including a playground for the kids. Bring your blanket and have an old fashioned picnic, Lebanese style.
- Can’t stay, visit or call our takeout section. See our menu online at, www.StAnthonyMaroniteChurch.org or fax your order to (804) 273-9914 or simply call us at 804-270-7234 or 804-346-1161, we’ll have your order ready for pick up.
- Can’t get enough, take your favorite foods home. Visit our bulk booth; many of our homemade foods are frozen, bagged and ready to go.
- Free parking for all.
- Please, no pets allowed.
For more information please contact: Sandra Joseph Brown, Cell: 804.337.4771, Sjbrown12@verizon.net (not for publication).